Standardize and automate your export complianceEstablish or automate an export program for less than you could integrate the 'free' tools available.
- Does your compliance program involve a spreadsheet or copy and paste?
- Do you have issues with consistency in your documents?
- Need help with AES and other export compliance requirements?
- Do you know what you would do if CBP knocked on your door tomorrow?
Download our FREE guide: 10 Steps to International Trade Compliance!
There is so much to International Trade Compliance. With the many rules and regulations that are always changing, it takes hours of research and a lot of practice to make things run efficiently.
For this reason, it's hard to know where to start with your organization’s International Trade Compliance activities. Creating an export compliance plan is the perfect place to start. The following steps will help you lay a solid foundation for your organization’s export compliance program and manage the constant changes.
GLOBAL WIZARD BRONZE TIER FEATURES
- Build and maintain your master list of products and customers and export compliance information about them.
- Screen for restricted parties and store results to prove your due diligence work.
- Banish Word, Excel, and Google Docs and start reporting.
- Close and lock the data of completed shipments.
- Duplicate shipments for easy reuse while retaining data about the previous shipments.
- Report and audit across multiple shipments’ data, including workflow capabilities.
- Reduce and expedite data entry using customer profiles, duplication, and quick entry capabilities.
- Generate multiple shipment documents from a single set of data and later report data for shipments.
- View, print, group, e-mail, and store documents, even documents not generated by Global Wizard.
- Research documents required to export and import goods between any two countries.
AES EEI Filing in ACE
- AES globes appear in shipments to guide you regarding AES EEI data elements.
- AES filing power for you – send your EEI data straight to the US government. No data re-entry!
- AES data validation option, even if your forwarder is filing.
Restricted Parties Screening
Restricted parties screening with Global Wizard ensures compliance in a beautiful and systematic way. Use our cloud-deployed user interface, or seamlessly integrate directly with your enterprise over our RESTful and secure API. On-premise deployment options are also available.
Our simple yet deeply robust system automates a broad series of government lists and databases. When new names are added, we automatically screen against them and notify you of any alerts. Responses are in real-time and at scale.
NEW TO EXPORTING?
You will appreciate finding a price point solution for export compliance that provides you with everything you need to ensure consistency, compliance, and process optimization. Leverage our network of compliance professionals so that you have on-demand access to professional advising without full-time staffing in your enterprise.
Through Global Wizard, you can even streamline your data to your freight forwarder to save time and money when your shipments are ready to move!
Getting started with Global Wizard Bronze is simple
The simple form below is all we need to get you running in Global Wizard. You will have an operational solution today!
After submitting the form below, you'll receive an email with a simple, secure checkout. It only takes a minute!
Once your account is setup, you'll receive an email with an onboarding package and login credentials. You'll hear from our team to make sure your questions are answered too!
SUBMIT THE FORM BELOW TO BEGIN THE CHECKOUT PROCESS.
World-Class Customer Service
We also provide you with superior customer service. We are happy to answer any question, help with any problem, or assist you with any need you have regarding our product. We pride ourselves on going above and beyond for our customers.
If you are interested in the Enterprise tier and/or have custom needs, we offer tailored deployment options for off-site deployments, on-premise deployments, and private cloud deployments to enable your strict business cases. Call or email us so we can get started on your customized quote.
In this increasingly complex and globally oriented world, Global Wizard is pleased to announce the release of a brand new, completely modernized application and APIs for export compliance as of May 1, 2020....read more
The US Federal Government has maintained a group of data websites for the practice of Restricted Party Screening called the Consolidated Screening List....read more