WHAT IF RESTRICTED PARTY SCREENING AND AUDITS WERE BOTH EASY AND SIMPLE?
Exporting is a grand adventure, sure to grow your business in exciting ways. You need your restricted party screening platform to prove your compliance and do so elegantly. You perform this task diligently along with the others that actually move your goods and build your revenue. In turn, you want this workflow automated, auditable, assured, and affordable.
RESTRICTED PARTY SCREENING FEATURES
- A deeply robust system that automates a broad series of government lists and databases all screened together, far beyond the Consolidated list and any manual search options or human review.
- Auditable. We store what you screen with a full set of results or lack thereof.
- Software scales autonomously - any time of day, your volume
- Rich but simple product - we've built on modern technology to the scale of global trade
- APIs are an extension of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), and they're documented and ready for you to integrate our wizardry into your processes. Prefer a user interface? Absolutely.
- Customize your screening preferences with our Silver tier, and add your own restricted parties list that is available only to your company.
- Automatically screen against new names arriving into any of the lists we maintain. We notify you.
✓ SCREEN AND STORE
✓ RECALL AND AUDIT
API integration blends seamlessly with your enterprise
The most modern and scalable data integration API for Restricted Parties Screening and Shipment Management.
Easily automate your export documentation process, screen restricted parties, and verify export requirements.
Companies large and small use Global Wizard because it is
- 100% American
Submit the form below to get started with Global Wizard Restricted Parties SCREENING
In this increasingly complex and globally oriented world, Global Wizard is pleased to announce the release of a brand new, completely modernized application and APIs for export compliance as of May 1, 2020....read more
The US Federal Government has maintained a group of data websites for the practice of Restricted Party Screening called the Consolidated Screening List....read more